Shower Weekend

This weekend is my very good friend Michelle's bridal shower. I feel like just yesterday we were all in College, acting silly with no cares in the world. Now that we are all "grown ups" (I air quote this because we don't like to think we are quite yet!) we have all been taking the next step in our lives. Weddings, buying houses, and landing real jobs. While I digress on the subject of growing up, I should get to the point of this post. I was lucky enough to design the bridal shower invitation for Michelle. The location of their wedding is Saltwater Farm Vineyard in Stonington, CT. I thought that a great design would be based around the vineyard. You can see below what I came up with! Congrats Michelle!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I love to design. I love to see the reaction people have when they first lay eyes on their final designed piece!
I love all things pretty, vintage and modern. Keep your eyes open. You never know where your next creation will come from!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP