Tis' the season {for bridal showers}

When my good friend Robin asked me to design her wedding invitations, I was honored. It is always fun when you can bring someones idea to life. So you can believe when her maid of honor asked me to design her bridal shower invitations I was even more thrilled! Robins colors are very unique, grass green, eggplant and rust orange. So for the bridal shower, they are incorporating all the colors into the theme of Italy (where they are honeymooning). There will also be LOTS of flowers. So with that in mind here is the invitation I came up with and should tie into the shower perfectly!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I love to design. I love to see the reaction people have when they first lay eyes on their final designed piece!
I love all things pretty, vintage and modern. Keep your eyes open. You never know where your next creation will come from!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP