Invitation Inspiration

When I look for inspiration, I look for a couple different things. Color, shapes, and detail, to name a few. I look for anything that could possibly be turned around and made into something design worthy. When designing an invitation, I love to look for inspiration on wedding blogs. Style Me Pretty, True Event and Life in the Superburbs are just a few that I look up to in looking for inspiration. They truly have the best ideas and real life weddings to get inspiration from. This story board of lovely invitations really gets my ideas flowing for new ideas!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I love to design. I love to see the reaction people have when they first lay eyes on their final designed piece!
I love all things pretty, vintage and modern. Keep your eyes open. You never know where your next creation will come from!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP