Wedding Project


It is starting to come down to the wire and I still have so many craft projects to do for the wedding. The next project on my agenda is going to be the seating chart. This seams to be the most dreadful project of all. The biggest problem...Who is going to sit with who!? This is where my Mom comes in handy! Here is a picture of what I hope the seating chart is going to come out like. I found this picture on the knot and thought that it would be a neat idea. I am trying to stay away from some of the traditional elements and trying something new for a few things. I definitely cannot wait until I am a Mrs.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I love to design. I love to see the reaction people have when they first lay eyes on their final designed piece!
I love all things pretty, vintage and modern. Keep your eyes open. You never know where your next creation will come from!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP