Sinfully Elegant

When I was asked by LoveVermont to design, who I know as Superburbs, bachelorette invitation I didn't even have to think twice. These two ladies have the best taste and style as most of you know through both of their blogs.

When Kate, LoveVermont, told me that the theme was the Seven Deadly Sins, I knew I was in for a challenge. To give this theme a classy and vintage feel would be a task, but I ended up loving every minute of designing this beautiful invitation. With the colors being Tiffany blue and yellow and being that the location was Nantucket, a few ideas came into my head. Here is what we came up with and I think it gives a great representation of how much fun these girls are going to have!

Check out LoveVermont for her post and actual invitation printed.

Super Burbs  – (April 29, 2010 at 11:24 AM)  

These are beyond perfect! I cried when I got it... SO well done! Thank you, thank you!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I love to design. I love to see the reaction people have when they first lay eyes on their final designed piece!
I love all things pretty, vintage and modern. Keep your eyes open. You never know where your next creation will come from!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP