VTuesday Shoesday



Oooops...has it really been a week since I have blogged? I guess I picked a great day to start off fresh! These shoes just make me plain excited. If I could walk in a 4 inch heal and wouldn't be taller than Mr.M, I may have considered these Nina heals as my wedding shoes. The strap and the bow with all of the colors you can choose from will make any shoe crazed girl feel wonderful!

Unknown  – (May 11, 2010 at 8:19 AM)  

Those are AWESOME! Nice choice for today's shoesday. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I love to design. I love to see the reaction people have when they first lay eyes on their final designed piece!
I love all things pretty, vintage and modern. Keep your eyes open. You never know where your next creation will come from!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP