On the Road to Fame!


Today I opened my gmail account and got a very exciting email. I had submitted a design on crowdSPRING, which is a website where small businesses can upload a project for designers to compete against. The company then picks the design that best suits what they are looking for. A company named Invitation Consultants posted a project where they wanted a new wedding invitation to sell on their website. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to start the process of becoming a stationary designer! I uploaded my design and crossed my fingers, hoping they would pick my design. I guess crossing my fingers worked! This is the design that they chose and I couldn't be any happier!

Unknown  – (May 21, 2010 at 10:58 AM)  

Congrats!! Was this your first time posting on crowdSPRING?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I love to design. I love to see the reaction people have when they first lay eyes on their final designed piece!
I love all things pretty, vintage and modern. Keep your eyes open. You never know where your next creation will come from!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP